On a daily basis you’ll…
- Open and Close the store
- Assist with the general running of the store
- Maximize sales with your friendly personality and design sensibilities.
It's important that you know our product and are able to deliver an excellent experience to every customer that walks in the store
- Manage Inventory
This includes unpacking merchandise, entering product details and maintaining stock room
- Package & Ship Ecommerce Orders
- Merchandise & Style the Shop Floor
We may rely on you to help set up vignettes and style our product
We’d love for you to have experience in retail sales, preferably within the furniture/interior design field along with…
- Great computer skills
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50lbs; heavier product with team assist
- Able to work weekends.. The store is open Tuesday - Saturday
Digital Skills are a major bonus. Don't forget to mention it if you...
- Have experience with online ecommerce platforms Shopify, Etsy, Chairish, Amazon, etc.
- Have a knack for cell phone photography
- Love reading Interior Design blogs
- Follow all the best interior designers and home decor influencers on Instagram
- Use Pinterest regularly to save your inspirations
Please contact us below with your interest.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include resume, cover letter and a link to any Instagram or relevant social media